T-SHIRT RING SCARF TUTORIAL
1. AT LEAST 2 T-SHIRTS... I USED 3.
2. FABRIC CUTTER
3. CUTTING BOARD
4. CUTTING RULER
HOW TO MAKE:
1. TAKE T-SHIRT AND LAY ON CUTTING BOARD. TAKE YOUR CUTTING RULER AND FABRIC CUTTER AND START AT BOTTOM OF TSHIRT AND START CUTTING STRIPS IN 1 INCH.
YOU WILL CUT A TOTAL OF 32 OF THESE. 16 OF EACH COLOR IF USING 2 COLORS.
2. YOU WILL THEN STRETCH THEM TO LOOK LIKE THE PICURE ABOVE.
3. NEXT TAKE STRETCHED 1 INCH T AND PUT BETEEN BOTH WRISTS AND TWIST AND LOOP. TO MAKE MORE CLEAR YOU ARE WRAPPING AROUND WRIST LIKE YOU WOULD A RUBBER BAND UNTIL FITS TIGHT LIKE A BRACELET. PIC BELOW.
WHEN FINISHED WITH ALL OF THESE IT SHOULD LIKE LIKE PIC BELOW.
4. NOW YOU WILL TAKE LEFT OVER T'S AND CUT 3 INC STRIPS TO USE FOR TIES. I USED YELLOW IN THE PIC ABOVE TO ADD COLOR.
5. YOU WILL THEN ALTERNATE COLORS. YOU WILL TAKE TWO COLORS, TAKE STRIP FOR TIE AND TIE EACH ONE TOGETHER.
5. ONCE DONE CONECTING ALL YOU WILL THEN CUT ACCESSIVE TIES THAT ARE DRAPPING DOWN TO LOOK MORE SUTTLE.
THERE YOU HAVE IT! YOUR FASHION T-SHIRT RING SCARF!
Thanks for checking out my blog. This past October and partnered with my friend Kirsten Vanderlip and we started a FB page called "Sewn with KaRe" We started doing craft shows together & this will be one of the items we will be selling at them.. Please check out our page and hit like if you get a chance!!! Thanks again!
"Sewn with KaRe" This is one of our Spring Bags we will start selling at our show in Feb. It will come in other Chevron colors as well! Visit our FB Page... Type in Sewn with KaRe! Thanks!
Ok, So we hit our goal of 50 likes on our "Sewn with KaRe" page... We have through tomorrow for anyone that still wants a chance to have their name put in for a drawing for one of our 2013 creations!!! Just click on our link and hit LIKE!!! We will announce the winner on Valentine's Day!!! Good Luck & Thank you! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sewn-with-KaRe/1220581371416652?fref=ts