Hello Guests! If you are looking for the Multi-Colored Flower Washer Tutorial, it is below this Locking Washer Ring Tutorial! Thank you for visting and hope to see you again soon! Oh, & if you have time feel free to connect with following or leaving a comment!!
Tools you will need:
- E-6000 or some type of metal bonding.
- 1 Adjustable Ring Base. Bought mine in a pack of 8 from Joann Fabrics.
- 1 Regular Washer. I believe this one is a small 7/8. Should be just a tad bigger then your biggest Locking washer which is a 1/2.
- 6 Locking Washers. You will start with grabbing the 1/2 which will be your largest and work your way down in size each one being smaller and smaller in size with a total of 6! Bought all my Washers at ACE hardware.
- Did not show picture, but a Q-Tip.
Now that you have everything, now it is time to have some fun!
- Take your 3/8 Reg. Washer and with your Q-Tip put the E-6000 around it. Do not worry, it will not show at the end of your finished craft.
- Then take your 1/2 Locking washer and place on the glue.
- You will repeat steps with glue and the rest of the Locking washers from biggest to smallest to where it should look like you are building a peramid.
- Once you are done with that with the E-6000 glue the peramid you made with the washers to the Ring base. Let dry upside down so the ring finger is upwards.
- When done it should look like this:
& if you want to be even more fancy you could use some Alchohol ink and turn it a different color!!!