Things you will need:
- Silver Crafting Wire
- Colored Alcohol Ink
- Small sponge
- Suede Necklace Rope
- 1" Washer
- 5 Smaller Washers. I believe 3/8 size. 5 should fit all the way around 1" washer.
- Lay all your washers on cardboard or thick paper.
- You can use any alcohol ink of your choice. I like to use Greens, Blue, Purples and Browns.
- After choosing colors you will then squeeze small amounts of the alcohol ink on the washers one color at a time and then use your sponge to blot it. The colors will mix as you blot and will form a beautiful color pattern. You can blot as much as you want until you get the color of your liking.
- Once complete with the coloring of your washers, then let them dry for at least a half hour.
- After Dry lay it out to form the flower in the pattern of your liking.
- Once you lay out and figure out the pattern you want take your large washer and the first small washer and wire it around. Once you feel that one is tight enough cut wire and proceed to the next washer and do the same for the last few. When you are done it should look like the flower posted above.
- Now cut your suede necklace rope to your liking and loop it on your flower and you now have a really awesome flower necklace!!!
There you have it!! Hope you had as much fun making this as I did!!! If you liked my Blog please take time to become a follower!!!! Thanks!! Hope to see you again soon!!