TEAM BRACELET TUTORIAL! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
1. Stretch Magic Cord. Bought mine at Joann Fabric.
2. Glass Beads..Color of choice. Again Joann Fabric.
3. Sport Beads/ Baseball, Football, ect.. Bought Joann's in the kid craft section.
4. Cardstock/ Baseball/ Football ect... Again Joann's.
5. Team images. I order my from Etsy: You order and the images are emailed to you with in 24 hours. And you have for life....LOL! If you want to make more!
6. Modge Podge & Dementional Magic Modge Podge. Sorry did not show this is supply picture.
7. You will need a large cross bead that is flat. Can be any color or pattern because you are going to cover. Again not shown in pic, however I ordered from Ebay.
8. A stick of Crazy Glue. Again not in picture.
HOW TO START MAKING:
1. Trace your cross on your cardstock sport paper and cut out.
2. Cut out your Team logo so it will fit in the middle of the cross. Mine was from a scrabble piece image, so they are perfect size.
3. Now you will Modge Podge your card stock cross onto your cross. Under and on top. Then you will modge modge the Team logo on top of that in center under and on top. Set aside to dry.
4. Once dry you will take your dementional magic and outline the cross and keep filling til you have filled in the whole cross. This has to dry overnight!
5. Once your cross is dry, now you can take your Stretch magic. I usually leave on role while I put on beads, so I can cut to size when done. You will add all your beads. I alternated with the glass beads and sport beads.
6. Cut off role. Tie in a knot a couple of times.
7. Now use your crazy glue to put on the knot. Then tie again and glue again to make secure...
And you have your AWESOME Bracelet!