Tools you will Need:
1. Real Baseball
2. Hole Puncher
3. Keychain Ring with hook bottom (Bought at Joann Fabric)
4. Hot Glue Gun
5. Button (I used a Red Button)
6. Team Logo (ordered off Etsy.com)
7. Modge Podge & Dementional Modge Podge
8. Box Cutter
10. Needle & Thread
How to make:
1. First take your Baseball and Box cutter and cut around the middle of the seams all around the base ball.... You may have to do a couple of times to cut deep enough into baseball.
2. Next start peeling the 2 pieces of the base ball back.. You should be able to make 2 from one base ball. To loosen it up even more if needed take your scissors and cut along the seams where you were cutting with the box cutter.
3. Once you have peeled away from the baseball you will now pull any accessive seams away from the ball.
4. Now take your your button, Trace your logo for size of logo to fit on button. Put logo aside and now place button where you want and use your needle and thread to sew on.
5. Now modge podge your logo on the button and use your dementional modge pod to glaze the logo. Now let dry completely....
6. Once completely dry fold your pealed baseball in half and use your hole puncher to make hole for the hooked key ring....
7. Once hole is completed, now take your glue gun and glue the pealed balled together foled in half...
8. Now stick your hooked key ring in...
Now you have a awesome Team Baseball Keychain!!!!