Real Baseball Cuff Bracelet!
Tools you will need:
1. Baseball- Bought a 2 pk from Target
2. Box cutter
3. Images from Etsy.com
4. Mod Podge & Dementional Mod Podge
5. Baseball bead Joann fabrics
6. Elastic band... Joann fabric
7. Needle & thread
8. Sewing machine
9. Piece of fabric of choice to put in the inner piece of baseball.. Not shown in pic.
10. Sewing machine Not shown in pic
11. Beads/ Optional
12. Glue Gun Not shown....
1. First take your baseball and you are going to want to cut the pattern around the seams. Once you have taken your cutter around the shape a few times it will peal right off! Super easy. Did not take long at all.
2. Now that you have your Baseball cuff, you decide how you want to decorate. As you can see in the pic. I did a plain one with just the Cardinals logo and did a Cubs beaded one.
3. For the beaded one you take your needle and thread and the tiny little holes where the seams are on the baseball you will go in and out adding the bead through the holes! Super easy!!!!
4. For the logo, cut your logo out and mod podge it on where you want it and then once dry put your dementional modge podge on and let dry over night. I cuffed mine around a bottled water to hold the cuff while applying this and letting dry!
5. The longest part is taking some material of choice and outlining the baseball cuff. You need 2 pieces the same. Now you will take and sew inside out like you would a pillow. Make sure you put the elastic bands in on both sides before you sew. The one side will be the band folded in half and the other will go through the hole of the baseball bead and then folded in half. I actually used my needle and thread to to sew them like a cursive small case "L" then I pinned them on each side of the fabric before sewing together. Look below at pic... Once sewn you will reverse right side out, finish sewing. now line up on the inside of baseball cuff and once lined up you will hot glue the fabric in.
6. Once completely dry you should be able to loop the one side of elastic around the ball to close....
7. Be sure to look at pic closely to get a better idea of backside!!!
Now once done you have this Awesome Team Bracelet.. Remember you can decorate anyway you like!!!
Hope you enjoyed this Tutorial!!!
On this one I cut the ball between the seam which let's you make 2 bracelets out of one ball.. Pull the seams out and you can take thread and sew around again to look like seams with the holes that are already made!!
Teacher Bracelet with sewn in Name....